The Maharashtra Government has launched the Lek Ladki Yojana 2023 Maharashtra which is for providing the financial benefits to the eligible candidates. The Government has decided to distribute the amount of 1,00,000 to the eligible females who registered on.
What Is in This Post
Lek Ladki Yojana 2023 Maharashtra
Lek Ladki Scheme is a programme to provide financial aid to young girls. This programme was established by the Maharashtra government to aid female students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Girls will receive a total of Rs 100,000 when they will complete 18 years from the day they are born under Lek Ladki Yojana 2023 Maharashtra.
The beneficiaries must have a ration card in the state of Maharashtra that is yellow and orange. The beneficiaries will be given 5000 Rupees right away after the birth of a girl child.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme 2023–24
The beneficiary of Lek Ladki Yojana will receive a total of Rs. 100000, which she can utilize to cover a variety of girl children’s financial expenses. The motive of this scheme is to support girl children financially with their education and wellbeing.
|Scheme||Lek Ladki Scheme for 2023–24|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Govt|
|Purpose of Scheme||Financial aid to the beneficiary|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing 1 Lakh Rs|
People who fall within the state of Maharashtra’s low-income group category will receive financial assistance. During a state Cabinet meeting, the state’s chief minister made the announcement on the steam. The organization recently conducted it.
Lek Ladki Yojana Financial Aids
The main motive of this yojana is to provide financial aid to the eligible families for their daughter child. The program’s objectives are to increase the number of women, support their educational pursuits, and end child marriage and malnutrition.
In addition to ensuring that the girl child receives financial aid from birth, the scheme will also contribute to a decrease in female infanticide.
With the implementation of this plan, female students will be allowed to become independent as soon as they are 18 years old. The girl will get a financial benefit of 100,000 when she completes her 18 years. This amount is for the further education and career benefit of the girl child. People will no longer be reluctant to send their girls to college with this scheme.
Steps to Register For Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme 2023
To register for Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme 2023 you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- You must first navigate to the program’s official website.
- Your screen will launch the home page.
- You must select the option labeled “Lek Ladki Scheme” from the list of available schemes that will appear on your screen.
- On your screen, the Lek Ladki registration form will appear.
- Important information must be entered on the registration form.
- Register for the same and upload all of the necessary paperwork.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Lek Ladki Yojana was introduced by the state government along with the budget proposal for 2023–24. The state’s less fortunate daughters will gain from this strategy. Girls born into low-income families would receive financial help through the Lake Ladki Yojana. The girls’ academic lives will be made easier by it. Through this yojana, the Maharashtra government is taking a fresh approach to empowering women.
- The candidate must reside in Maharashtra permanently.
- The candidate must be a female.
- The recipients must have been born after April 1, 2023.
- The programme would allow households with yellow and orange ration cards to receive cash aid.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Application 2023-24 Required Documents
Those who want to submit their applications for the lek ladki yojana must know that they need to present these documents for the application process. These documents should be govt approved and authenticated.
- Birth Registration
- Card Aadhar
- Election ID card
- passport-sized pictures
- Income Certificate & Ration Card
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Feature & Benefits
- The Lek Ladki Yojana was started to advance education by Devendra Fadnavis, the deputy chief minister and minister of finance.
- For a girl’s education from the time of her birth until the age of 18, the government will provide financial support through the Lake Girl Scheme.
- By taking advantage of the yojana’s benefits, the girl kid will be able to finish her education. The government is contributing money to support this agenda.
- The Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana offers benefits to girl children of families who possess yellow or orange ration cards.